|2017 Fire Prevention Week|
|By Vista Fire Department|
|October 8, 2017|
It's Fire Prevention week!
This year's theme is “Every Second Counts - Plan 2 ways out!"
There are 7 steps to practicing your escape plan as we celebrate "Fire Prevention Week 2017:"
1. Draw a map of your home. Include all doors and windows (you can download a map tomorrow at the Vista FD Facebook page).
2. Find two ways out of every room.
3. Make sure doors and windows are not blocked.
4. Choose an outside meeting place in front of your home.
5. Push the test button to sound the smoke alarm.
6. Practice your drill with everyone in the home.
7. Get outside to your meeting place.
For more information about escape planning, visit: www.firepreventionweek.org
And don't forget to stop by the Vista Firehouse this Saturday, October 14th from 8am - 11am for our "Pancake Breakfast and Open House!"